Welcome to Crookhill Park Golf Club, a parkland course with a great past history.
If you are considering joining a golf club, you will find that unlike most other golf clubs in the area, Crookhill Park members do not have to pay out large Membership and Joining fees.
Here at Crookhill, golf club membership costs £75 for adults. Application forms are available on this website or from the clubhouse.
By joining the club you will benefit from;
- A CONGU handicap issued and maintained under their regulations.
- Membership of Yorkshire Golf Union
- English Golf Union
- Sheffield Golf Union
- Up to 4 Competitions weekly (Gents)
- 2 Competitions weekly (Ladies)
- 5 closed day major Competitions
- 2 Open days
- Entry into major club competitions (honours board listed)
- Reduced buggy hire
- Social activities
- Insurance on the course (including hole in one)
- A free £50 monthly members draw during the season
Members have the option of pay as they play, or purchase a season ticket (either 5 or 7 day) from the administrators of the course (See the pay and play section for current charges or visit the DCLT website). Season tickets also give the holder membership of one of DCLT’s leisure facilities of your choice. This is an absolute bargain with prices below £500 per year. (less than £400 for over 60’s)
There is the option to pay for season tickets monthly.
Crookhill is a parkland course that has been established for 40 years, with holes to test golfers of all abilities, and boasting one of the most difficult par 4 holes in Yorkshire.
The stroke index one 11th hole is known as a “Card Wrecker”, a reputation it has earned well and will try hard to keep.