The new season starts this Saturday (31st March) and sees the course in excellent condition. Let’s keep it that way and try to aid the staff in maintaining a course that we can rightly be proud to be a member of. Full course and handicap qualifiers from then on. (Weather permitting)
- Therefore, remember the 3 Rs; Rake, Replace, Repair
- Please remember to support your club by entering the weekly competitions and making yourself available to represent the club where possible.
- And also as members you were allocated a hole to specifically look after according to your Surname. If in doubt check on the notice board in the clubroom.
- Check out this website for a comprehensive list of this year’s club fixtures. External inter-club fixtures will be posted when we receive them.
- Entries for this season’s majors can be made either via www.masterscoreboard.co.uk or directly onto the computer in the club room from 22/03. Entry is £2 per competition so please check your funds before entering.
- Mr.Captain (Allen Ibbotson) is having an early season get together on the evening of Wednesday March 14th. This is a chance for members to do a little bit of course improvement and to have a social get together.
- The Captain’s chosen charity this year is Weston Park. Boxes where you can contribute your pounds for being in the bunker(s) are on the bar as usual.
- For the May Open Day we are trying to resurrect the nearest the pin prize on all 18 holes. If you know of someone/a company who will sponsor a hole for £25 please see the Captain.